Thursday, October 4, 2007

Something

Don’t know what happened but something has happened in the past few months. I know we have had some changes in life but don’t know if this ‘something’ that has happened to me is because of those changes. Life is still the same but I have changed. Is this change good…hmmm, doesn’t look like. Things that were of immense interest to me are not the same anymore. Don’t feel like doing them. Are these the hormones??? Hmm….don‘t think so. I am not the same enthusiastic and lively person anymore in spite of all the good things that God is blessing me with. Hope this ‘something’ leaves’ me ASAP.
This was the main reason I have been away from the blogging world from such a long time. Maybe I should go away on a vacation and relax. I should plan one soon and get away for few days to come back refreshed and full of energy again!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Something" that happened in your life is a whiff of fresh air. It will not leave you and you will not want it to leave. That something will double your joys. Have fun, you have the world's happiness. There are people who have lost lot but still strive to survive. Everything is good, everybody is right in their own way, whatever happens, happens for the best, motto of life