Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Friday

Last Friday was my last day at work. My contract was shortened due to the reductions going on in the company. My manager really felt bad about the whole thing and he paid me a day without giving any work. That was very nice of him. That was our nanny’s last day also. BH and I decided to take advantage of the situation. We went to the theaters across the street and watched Quantum of Solace. When we moved into this house, I was very happy that the thearters were next door. But we hardly watched any movies in these four years because of the little ones. This was our third movie after Wedding Crashers and Rush Hour -3.
It was the first day of the movie. The theaters were quiet not too crowded. As soon as we entered, I saw many white heads in the dark. Looks like the seniors citizen picked the daytime show to avoid rush in the evenings. The movie was nice but didn’t meet the 007 movie expectations I had. This bond didn’t use any high tech gadgets and was more physical like the Bourne series. I like Pierce Brosnan over the current bond. I think Brosnan is more charismatic, romantic and has a style. Overall it turned out to be a very pleasant Friday.

No comments: